Friday, January 16, 2009

Waiting for Kelly's Baby!!

I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my blogger friend, Kelly's baby today. Her name is Harper.
I think the whole blogging world is waiting on this precious baby to come too. And guess what? Kelly, her Mom and her Dad all have laptops at the hospital and they are updating us every few hours. Isn't that amazing?
I feel like I am waiting on my own grandbaby to be born. It is so much fun meeting new blogger friends; sharing stories, recipes, praying for each other, etc. I am hooked!!!
I also heard from my Pink Swap partner today and I was so thrilled to get an email from her. She is so precious and I have loved getting to know her through her blog:http://shabbyprincess.blogspot.com
I am having so much fun learning about her and buying her swap gifts. She is not feeling well, so I am praying that she feels better soon. She has a doctor's appointment, but if she feels much worse, may end up going to the emergency room. Please pray that she will find out what is making her feel so bad.
In case you have never visited Kelly's blog, please visit her at: http://kellyskornerblog.com
Harper will be making her debut this afternoon! I can't wait!!!!
Take care, stay warm and have a blessed day. TGIF!!!

3 comments:

  1. I too am watching the computer to see news from Kelly. I am not an empty nester yet. My oldest daughter (3 total) just went back to college over the weekend and I miss her so much! I have a daughter that is graduating from high school this spring and I am already teary about that. Thank goodness for the youngest one, she is my lifeline!! It is so hard going through this. I am glad to find your blog, I will look for help along the way!! Your daughters are beautiful. (I am from NC too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the shout out!! I LOVE that we're all waiting for Harper to be born. I think Kelly is so amazing. I'm hoping when I have kids that people get excited--ha! (hopefully that doesn't sound too narisistic). Thanks for writing me back--I have been reading one of your daughter's blogs for a while and didn't know you were her mom! How fun!! I love this blogging thing. :)

    Have a lovely long weekend! So excited about this swap!

    ReplyDelete