Friday, January 16, 2009

Urgent Prayers For Baby Harper!!!!

Kelly just sent out an urgent update in her blog asking for prayers for baby Harper, who was born tonight at 7:03pm, January 16, 2009. She is in very critical condition and is going to be transported to Arkansas Children's Hospital. Kelly said that the NICU doctor did not give them a very favorable report.

Kelly said that they had 30,000 hits on their blog today, so she is now asking for 30,000 prayers for Harper. Please pray as you have never prayed before, for this precious little girl. She is in God's hands and he has the master plan for her life. Please keep Kelly, Scott, Harper and both sets of grandparents in your prayers too.

I am praying for God's angels to put their wings around Harper and lift her up and for God to heal her.

Scott and his parents are driving up the Children's hospital tonight and Kelly and her parents will go up there tomorrow as soon as she can be released from the hospital. Pray for safe travels for all involved and for a peace to surround them during this heartbreaking time in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I saw this when I checked my computer this AM!! Harper is in Tulsa at the children's hospital there. I have a very special love for Tulsa, so, I'm praying that Tulsa will be the place that will heal this little girl. Oh my. My heart broke for Kelly and Scott!!

    ReplyDelete