Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Sunday, March 15th was my birthday! I turned 55. My sister informs me that I am now an official senior citizen! Sorry I did not get to post about this earlier today, but it has been a bit crazy around here, but in a FUN way.
My sister has been here visiting since Wednesday. Both my daughters were here, as well as my son-in-law and one of their friends. I had 10 people here for dinner Saturday night and then we all went out for brunch on my birthday!
My youngest daughter has been working on a project all weekend on the computer, so I have not gotten to post.
I will upload my pictures from the weekend and let you see the birthday festivities as soon as I can get that done.
I love birthdays and being with my wonderful family! We had such an awesome weekend, despite the rainy weather.
More to come about my birthday.

13 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day and were surrounded by family. That is the best! For some reason the card I emailed you got sent twice. I suspect it was my ineptitude but consider it double the wishes : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you had a good weekend. I too will turn 55 this year. Bring on the senior citizen discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I can tell from your daughter's blogs that you are a tremendous blessing to them and they are so incredibly lucky to have such a loving, caring and generous mother. Thanks for the encouragement you offer me each time you comment, I'm grateful to have you as part of my bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Birthday from another March birthday girl. It sounds like you had a blast, and I look forward to seeing the pics.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! Nothing better than having those that you love around to help celebrate! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late Birthday! I know it was wonderful! Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday! You may qualify for the Senior Citizens discount, but you are far from Senior Citizen in your behavior! You are too fun to be a Senior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! So glad it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, Happy Birthday!! Here's to another fab 50-something year ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday! i hope it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday a couple days late!! Sounds like you had a great one!! Looking forward to your pics - til then have a great day! - Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! I am glad you had such a wonderful day and that you got to spend your special day with those you love!

    ReplyDelete