Elizabeth at Kentucky Mama posted about 7 Things you can't leave home without (besides your kids). I thought it would be fun to play along. If you want to play along, put your answers in the comments section.
1. I always have my camera in my purse. Who knows when that special "Kodak" moment might happen and I want to be prepared.
2. Notepad and pen. I am a list maker and I always want to have my notepad handy to write down any important information. I love to collect recipes, websites, books that I might want to read, etc. and the pad comes in handy for that. I am a huge list maker. My lists even have lists!!!
3. Lipstick. I always have to have my lipstick. My lips get dry, plus, I like to have some color on my face and can't stand for my lips to be without lipstick.
4. Pictures of my children. I have pictures of my children in my wallet to show everyone. And that includes a picture of my son-in-law too. I love my girls and my son-in-law!! I guess you have figured that out by now.
5. My calendar. I am a real visual person and I have to have my calendar with all my activities written on it. I write everything on my calendar and I love to look at it and "plan" my activities out. In other words, I like to see everything in writing.
6. Cell phone. I always have to have my cell phone. I want my children to be able to get in touch with me if they need me. I also like to be available in case my parents might need me. It is just a good security blanket to have with me at all times.
7. My knitting. Those of you who know me, will chuckle at this one. You know that I always have a tote bag with me that has my knitting in it. I can't stand to be somewhere and not have something to do. I always have a knitting project of some kind going at all times. Right now I am knitting a baby afghan.
OK, that is my list. Now what are the things that you never leave home without?
Five for Friday on Saturday - One of my favorite blog/twitter friends, One Fabulous Mom, tagged me on her Five for Friday post. She shared five things that she is loving right now. Here ...
9 years ago