Thanking God today for all my many blessings!
I am thankful for:
- A God who loves me unconditionally!
- 2 daughters who have brought me more joy than they will ever know!
- A wonderful husband who I have known since I was 15 years old. We have been
married for 34 years.
- A son that I never had (my awesome son-in-law)!
- My health. I am a 7 year cancer survivor.
- The greatest parents anyone could ask for. I am so blessed to still have them in my
- A very special sister (and her family)! Love you Sis!!!
- My home.
- My sweet pets. Dog (Holly), cat (Sassy) and canary (Sunny)!
- A great job and a wonderful family to work for.
- My freedom to live in a country where I can worship a God that I love.
- Great friends. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I am especially
thankful for my blog friends.
- The joy in my life every day!!!! Thank you Lord!
- I could go on and on............
I saw a saying on a church sign yesterday and it said it all as far as I am concerned:
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR EACH DAY!!!!!!!
Love & blessings from NC!
Five for Friday on Saturday - One of my favorite blog/twitter friends, One Fabulous Mom, tagged me on her Five for Friday post. She shared five things that she is loving right now. Here ...
6 years ago